My sassy, sweet, gorgeous girly!
She was giggling so hard on this picture on the right, because "apparently" she has a boyfriend that she's keeping a secret. :)

Krystal was cracking us up, because she kept poppin' out her hip with her hand on it. It was cute, and I love this picture because of it:
My baby's got blue eyes! Of course, Aaron and Marissa both had blue eyes until they were four-ish. But, Krystal is six - and they're still very blue. I hope they'll stay.

These guys love each other so much - and are so good to each other (mostly). They have a very special bond - there is no doubt that they were meant to be here on earth together.
:) Lots more to come!





2 comments:
These pictures are SO darling!! I can't wait to see more! What beautiful children you have!! (Okay - one is clearly a young woman not a child. But you know what I mean!! :))
she is sassy & fun when can we have her?
Post a Comment