After a bit of research, and a 10% off recommendation - I had Tyler save up $125.00 to have these beautiful pictures of my kiddos taken for Mother's Day. I'm so happy with how they turned out. The photographer www.kristinacurtisphotography.blogspot.com took over 300 pictures, and then I got to choose about 40 of them. The kids had fun too!
Check out these cuties:
I really love this old barn in Mapleton that served as our backdrop. What a cool place!

It was totally overcast ... and quite cold, but this day was (thankfully) the best day of the week. Krystal lasted about an hour and twenty minutes - and then she was all tears 'cuz she was freezing. She was a trooper, and Kristina got some BIG smiles outta her. :D!
Lots more to come! It's been fun decorating my house with all the photos - it's HARD to choose which ones to use!




4 comments:
wow these are great pictures it must be hard to choose my fav is the black & white one
Look how much they have grown up! It's been forever since I have seen them. They are just so cute! :)
SO cute!! She's a great photographer!! :) That last one is darling!!
These are DAHLING!!! I've loved seeing the individuals of the kids too! You really do have gorgeous kids! :)
Post a Comment