Well, baseball season is upon us. So - here is the gang of support for the team Aaron is on trying to stay warm for their game. It has been SOOOOOOO cold!!
Aaron is on a really good team this year. I have been so incredibly impressed with his coaches and how much he has learned already! They are seriously amazing. Baseball feels quite real now compared to last year. Kind of intensifying, in a way -- but, Aaron has been prepared through the awesome coaching. He plays left field, can throw a pretty good line drive now, and catches most of the balls that come his way. His swing is getting better and better too, and we hope he'll get a hit soon! Baseball is a great opportunity for Aaron to pay attention ;) - and, he'll get better at that too. haha.
Here they are after their first win (Aaron is the 3rd one over from the left):
He's on the Dodgers team, and they haven't lost a game yet! Whoo! The coaches have them run around the bases at the end of each game. :)
I really like baseball, so I hope Aaron continues to do well and enjoy it! This is MUCH better than football. :)
5 comments:
That is so cute! I am sure proud of that kid! I hope he gets a hit soon also!
how fun i enjoy watching baseball/softball games lennys kids play when i get a chance to go
the only sports i enjoy watching are the ones kids im related to are in
Way to go Aaron! Keep up the good work. As you keep playing, the hitting will come. Let me know when you play so I can come. Love, Gramps
PS: When I was your age I LOVED baseball.
Ike would be up in the stand cheering Aaron on the loudest! He would refuse any blanket but his own. Ike sure misses his best buddy Aaron!! - Kent
How cute!! I love the picture of you all cuddled up! lol!
Post a Comment