Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cute Counters ... Counted as Cute!

After Aaron had attended kindergarten out here for 5 days, we went to an afterschool book fair. At the book fair, Aaron won a poster. As he was waiting in line to receive it, I noticed a little girl that waved at him and then ran over to her Mom - talking wildly and pointing back to Aaron. The Mom walked over to me and said, "so - THIS is McEwan's cousin, huh?" Me, being the social genius that I am, said, "who? Aaron? uh .... yeah." The mom then said, "All week long - all that has come out of my daughter's mouth is, 'McEwan and his cousin this .... McEwan and his cousin that'!" We both laughed and went on our own way. The little girl, however, engaged Aaron in conversation the rest of the time we were there. Aaron nodded and responded politely - but kept giving my these eyes that said: "Save Me!!!" hahaha. :) So cute.

McEwan and Aaron are obviously the studs of the school.

Anyway. Yesterday, McEwan came over to play. Here is a little bit of the conversation during dinner:

McEwan (loudly): My partner is a GIRL!!!!

Aaron (equally as loud): Dude. I know. Me too!!!

Both: Ewwwwwwww.

Tyler: Partner for what?

Both: the graduation program

Tyler: Don't you like girls?

McEwan (looking at Aaron with a big grin): Noooooooo.

Aaron (looking ever so serious): But we're nice to them.

McEwan & Aaron (hunched together whispering and laughing)...

Michelle: What's so funny?

McEwan: Dude. Don't tell them.

Aaron: I know. It's SO embarrassing.

McEwan (unable to hold back for another second): We have to shake our booty at school!!

Michelle, Tyler, Marissa - laugh hysterically

Michelle: I'm not sure how I feel about you guys shaking your booties at school.

Aaron (all seriousness flowing over): That's what the teacher said.

McEwan: It's for the program.

McEwan and Aaron look at each other and burst out laughing.

Michelle: Well, I want to see this booty shaking ... now.

McEwan (jumping out of his seat): No WAY!

Aaron: NEVER!

McEwan (in the same breath as his last No WAY): Okay - come on, Aaron. I call the trampoline.

They then gave us their little schpill on the trampoline in the livingroom. Presenting .... the booty shaking cuties:



Hahahahahaha. I wish I could have gotten them on video when they watched it right afterwards. They were both laughing so hard, they had tears rolling down their cheeks. Hilarious.

Can we all say: stud-muffins! I would CERTAINLY be counting them on my cute list as a kindergartner!

9 comments:

Melisa said...

that is hillarious! I love those boys they are so cute! im sure they are the studs of the school!

The Jackson Family said...

That is way funny! They are so lucky to have eachother! Aaron is such a stud muffin!

The Jackson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linz said...

=D What studs!!! They are soooo cute!

Plonnie said...

oh my gosh, i LOVE that!! that is so so so so funny!! i love how you scripted it out, i can so see aaron saying all of that!! i love him!! and he is a GREAT booty shaker!!

M- your favorite said...

ROCK OUT!!

You guys are so funny! I love it!

It a good thing they are nice to the girls! That's so awesome!

Love you guys!

tiffany said...

that is the best they are stud muffins

Pat and Brent said...

A couple of heartbreakers in the making! That's some pretty good booty shakin'!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! haha