"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
i love that he is wearing that awesome costume. i love that he learned how to ride his bike with only two wheels. i love how his hair is. i love that you recorded this great event. i love your neighborhood= how fun!!! i love it all!! my favorite by far is that he is the sweetest ever and told you he loved you as he was riding down the street. what a great kid. i love him. congrats aaron!!!! you're a pro!!!!!!!!!
hahaha - yeah - he still goes into superhero mode every once in awhile. Hence, the power ranger do. I really think it gives him a little more courage, because he has really struggled the past week - and Sunday - with the Power Ranger costume on - he was VERY brave.
Michelle and Tyler you guys have the CUTEST little guy ever! he is so awesome. I love that his Power Ranger costume gives him power that he needs to be brave! That is just plan awesome! what a great bike ride. He is the best! What a good boy!!
I was loving that video, and laughing at the irony that Luke just mastered his bike today!! I still haven't had a chance to blog anything, yet! Way to go, Aaron! And by the way...we all think that the Power Rangers RULE!!!
11 comments:
i love that he is wearing that awesome costume. i love that he learned how to ride his bike with only two wheels. i love how his hair is. i love that you recorded this great event. i love your neighborhood= how fun!!! i love it all!! my favorite by far is that he is the sweetest ever and told you he loved you as he was riding down the street. what a great kid. i love him. congrats aaron!!!! you're a pro!!!!!!!!!
What in the world is he wearing?!? Good job Aaron!
Yea!! Good Job Aaron!!! Love the costume! What a sweet boy!
That brought tears to my eyes - that was so sweet! I'm so impressed with his awesome riding skills - nice job Aaron!
hahaha - yeah - he still goes into superhero mode every once in awhile. Hence, the power ranger do. I really think it gives him a little more courage, because he has really struggled the past week - and Sunday - with the Power Ranger costume on - he was VERY brave.
way to go aaron!!!!
-leisy
Yay for Aaron!!! Great job! I love, love, love that he likes that Power Ranger costume so much. One day he'll look back at these pics and wonder :)
Way to go! A bike riding fool and a butt shaking cutie!! Too cute..love the videos!
Michelle and Tyler you guys have the CUTEST little guy ever! he is so awesome. I love that his Power Ranger costume gives him power that he needs to be brave! That is just plan awesome! what a great bike ride. He is the best! What a good boy!!
Super cute - that kid is so sweet, deep deep down. He is growing up so fast!
I was loving that video, and laughing at the irony that Luke just mastered his bike today!! I still haven't had a chance to blog anything, yet! Way to go, Aaron! And by the way...we all think that the Power Rangers RULE!!!
Post a Comment