Wednesday, May 28, 2008

OSTONB

It has been quite fun out here in Bean Town. On Tuesday it was supposed to rain, so we postponed our trip into the city, and instead went to the Bass Pro Shop (which is similar to Cabellas). It was fun to see AJ and Julia watch the fish. AJ kept saying "You gotta come see this!" It was all fun and games until I ran into the bear. I barely escaped with my life., my camo shorts didn't seem to help me hide much, but I didn't have to run fast, only faster than Brandon!
Today we went to Fenway. Here I am on the "T". Can't you just feel my excitement? It was hard posing for this picture because the train ain't exactly a smooth ride.
Once we arrived at Fenway Park I was impressed by the history of this park, and realized that I was standing next to an impressive piece of history. Here are a few pictures I took inside the stadium.

This picture was taken from the seats along the first base line. Notice the Green Monster in the background (Baseball fans will know what I'm talking about. If you find yourself looking for an ACTUAL monster, keep looking I promise it's there. hehe). Picture number two is of the Boston skyline from the park.
Picture three is of me standing in the club seats just off the right field line. The last picture is taken on top of the Green Monster. The big yellow bars are actually the foul pole, which is affectionatly named FISK, after Carlton Fisk. It was a fantastic day. I want to thank Brandon and Tina for taking time out of their busy schedules to show me these fun sites in Boston.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ty - I LOVE you!!!! Thanks for blogging these pictures. You are so dang good lookin'! I'm so glad you got to go to Fenway Park - I know that was a real treat for you.

AJ and Julia are so stinkin' cute.

2 more days - and you're on the road again ... home!! I'm so excited. I miss you.

That picture with the bear ...

Seriously - I'm speechless. hahahaha.

Love you!

M- your favorite said...

Ty- you are so silly! It's a good thing all you have to do is run faster then Brandon. That is funny!

Looks like you are having a great time. Sure do miss you. Drive home safe!

See you soon!

Plonnie said...

tyler!! you are so funny!! good post. well, GREAT POST!! i loved it! you are having so much fun!! i'm so happy for you!! and i LOVE the facial hair! it looks good on you. i want to go to that place to see the fish! it looks awesome!
love you lots! get home safe!!!!

tiffany said...

looks like so much fun i went to a padres game once with my singles ward it was tons of fun

Linz said...

Boston is my favorite city ever. Just looking at those pictures made me want to go back!

PS - I heart Bass Pro Shop!! (They have one in Vegas too!)