So ... here's my reminder. I love age 3.
Gotta love the "waffle" for "cuatro" - and the belt it out singing is my favorite! I really do fix her hair daily - and, yet, she pulls it out daily - hence the de-elasticized hair do.
At about age 2 and 1/2, we started asking Krystal how old she was. She would say, "two". Then we would ask her when she would turn three. Without hesitating, she would say, "Aaaaany minute!"
When we ask Krystal if she can tell time, she says: "Yep. Morning .... dark .... morning ... dark" ... while pointing to her wrist.
A little while back, Krystal fell down and then said, "Mommy, I hurt my knee ... bless my heart."
We all call Fruit Loops - fruit poops - thanks to sweet lil' Kryssie.
She calls bad guys -- "bad buys" -- we all know how horrible THAT can be. haha.



What's not to love!?
8 comments:
i'm so heart broken that my sound is out on this computer!! what bad timing!! hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow.
i love all the cute stuff though. she is such a wonderful blessing!! i just love her. she says the cutest things!!
love you guys, SO MUCH! can't wait to see you again!!
OOH Krystal- Our lives would not be the same without her. She is so cute. I am so glad you are sharing because it is so easy to forget how cute 3 year olds are. I love them. She has so great singing! I love the belt of singing! That is so cute! Thanks for sharing cute videos! I love it!
Wow, it's great to have internet again. How did I live most of my life without it?
Krystal is so darling!! Her smile is to die for and she's such a smarty. I love her to death. And I do love 3 year olds. Sooooooo Precious!!
What a cute girl - it's so good you enjoy the age so much, it doesn't last long!
Holy cow! She is sooooo very cute! Three is a great age!
Ooooohh, she is breathtakingly cute!! That video is so adorable!! Don't you wish you could just make them be 3 forever?? So sweet, so funny, pure preciousness....I LOVE 3 TOO!!!
she is to cute love that age thanks to ryan when he was that age i still call fruit loops salup loops love how she dose 3 with her hands
AWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHH!!!
i just saw the video!! oh my gosh, way too cute!!!! i love her! i miss her sooooooooooooooo much!!!! miss you all!!!
Post a Comment