I remember distinctly after Marissa's birth - the overwhelming feeling of love that filled my whole heart and soul. And then, again with Aaron - wondering and worrying if it were even possible to have enough love left in me to love another child so intensely ... and how full my love for Aaron is. And yet again with Krystal. I love my children so deeply. I feel so blessed to be the mother of such incredible, charming spirits.
I remember the realization of my own mother's love for me at the arrival of my own children. I have the most amazing mother. She has always been a pillar of strength in our home. She is always there for me - and I have leaned on her heavily and continually - and yet, she holds strong with encouragement, motivation, comfort, kindness, humor, and unconditional love. She is my hero and continual role model. I love you Mom!
I have also been blessed to marry the most amazing man in the world - and I am forever grateful to his sweet and loving mother, my mother-in-law, who taught him patience and kindness. I honor her motherhood and am grateful for her thoughtfulness and love.
I am surrounded by inspiring women. I am so grateful for my sisters and sister-in-laws who are my best friends and such an important part of my life.
Happy Mother's Day!
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
6 comments:
Happy Mother's day!!! I too feel eternally blessed by the amazing women surrounding me! What a wonderful gift!!
Love you!
happy mothers day!! you are a great mom if i didnt have my mom i would want you as a mom ypur kids are so blessed to have you
I am also so greatful to have mom in my life. I think often what would I do with out her. She is someone I talk to every single day! I love her so much! We are very blessed to have each other so close. Thanks for all you do. Love you so much!
What a great post! Motherhood is the most rewarding thing I've experienced! I've learned so many things about myself, and a greater understanding and appreciation for mothers, especially our mom. Thanks Michelle for a great post!
i love you michelle!!!! and i look up to you SO MUCH in so many ways, whether it be motherhood, or just as a person... you are AMAZING!! thank you for being a part of my life!! never stop, okay??!!!! love you! love you! LOVE YOU!!!!!
Michelle, thank you so much. I'm so sad my internet has been gone and I didn't read that until today. You are an amazing person. It is wonderful that ones capacity to love grows with children and grandchildren. I love you all so much!
Post a Comment