Having a friend to be with on the rides makes them even awesome-er! And Krystal just loves Sophie ... they are very cute together:
Krystal cried and cried when she saw that she wasn't tall enough for the swings. But the carny said that she could ride if a grown up was next to her. I think she wished that she didn't give it a try ... she was scared to death the entire time ... but Tyler tried his darndest to let her know she loved it by saying "Wheeeeeeee!" the entire time ... hahahahahaha!
The swings were a piece of cake for the rest of the kiddos ...
"The Sizzler" was the favorite ride last time we went to the carnival ... so the big boys had to give it a whirl too. This seriously was one of the highlights of the evening! The dads were planning on riding with their boys ... but, the boys wanted to be together ... so Chris and Tyler just decided to squish. They attracted A LOT of attention. The carny said, "Hope you guys are friends, 'cuz you're about to get A LOT closer!" They were really smoooooooshed in there. Me and Melisa laughed our heads off! (Please don't miss the BIG boys in the right hand corner of the picture of Aaron and McEwan. I'm not sure they had enough fun on this ride. ;))
Our happy family at the carnival:
Cute kidz! I am in love with Krystal's poses:
We spent WAAAAAY too much money on this stupid slide. But, for some reason - it was the kids' favorite this time:
With just one ride left ... these 3 decided they had to give the "Gravitron" a whirl (literally). They were shakin' in their boots ... before AND after! :)
Thanks for one of THE greatest nights ever, Merrills!!!! We love ya to death! ... now to get our 80 nuggets ... ;D
4 comments:
That was SO FUN!!! I think I laughed so hard that night between our hubbys squished on the ride to the 80 nuggets...yum that sounds so good right now!!!!
Yea! I love carnivals! They are soooo fun! I am glad you had a great time!
oh man!! i LOVE these!! i love the guys on the rides.. SO FUNNY!!!!! you guys had so much fun. hahahaha. and the pictures of the girls are so cute. and aaron of course is as cool as ever. VERY FUN! i will come see them again tomorrow so i can smile about them again. :-D
I am laughing my head off at Ty and Chris. That is the funnest thing EVER! I love there face in the picture. :) so funny! I am glad you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment