... to have it get windier and windier as the night came to a close. By the end of our dinner we were trying to run inside, because everything was blowing away. We went ahead and did fireworks in the wind ... and then just had fun:
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
5 comments:
That really was fun- the wind was blowing so much! I loved play the blanket game. You almost blow over. It was awesome!
I look freaky with the knige picture!
That looks like a lot of fun!!
I love how close you all are! Melynda does look scary with that big knife! HaHaHa! I can't believe it was windy enough to blow your blankets like that! Crazy!
Love Aaron's Super Hero look - he's quite the serious little mister.
That was a fun day - even the wind!
how is aaron always so dang cool? those pictures of him.... so cool. love that kid.
love all your kids! love the windy pictures. SO FUN. krystal cracks me up!! i am surprisedt the wind didn't blow her away! haha. she's so cute.
Post a Comment