Thursday, August 13, 2009

I REALLY Don't Like Spiders, but ...

... finding one of these in my house is NOT one of my favorite moments. I was too spazzolied and frantic to get it caught and OUT of my house to even think about a picture until I had it outside. I know these guys devour spiders and all ... but, I don't want one INSIDE my house ... I'll take as many as I can get outside, though. Do they eat grasshoppers? If so ... I may need to invest in a few more somehow. :)

But, don't come in.

6 comments:

Linz said...

Holy cow!! I wouldn't want that in my house either!!!

Kent and Leisy said...

I can't believe he was in your house. They are very non house insects! he must have made it in on somebody's clothes or something! thank you for not killing him.

M- your favorite said...

I don't think they are that mean? I guess they just look mean. They are very UGLY! Notice I am not even trying to spell there name. To hard! I am very glad you called and I told you to take a picture. I can't believe he was in your house. CREEPY!

mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mandi said...

They are pretty creepy looking, but I have a weird fondness for them. My mom used to let us put their cocoons in a jar and watch the babies come out. One time we forgot to put the lid on.....and yeah, our room was covered. I guess I was too little to be freaked out by that. Anyway, I guess I'm saying....count your blessings? haha

Jeremy said...

oh my gosh, i would have nightmares. i get so scared of bugs. he is one huge sucker!! i can't believe that. too bad he's not green. the green ones look much less scary. however, knowing that they are meat eaters freaks me out. i always worry about my toesies.