We went to look at all the exhibits with Kristy, M, and her kiddos ... and THIS picture of Krystal is the only one I got. But, it sure is cute! :)
Marissa didn't make it to a lot of the 4H activities this year - but she ALMOST finished her embroidery - got a GREAT start on a darling apron (see pictures below) - made some yummy suckers (which didn't make it into the fair, because we gobbled them all up) - and won first prize for her cinnamon rolls (which I didn't get a picture of, of course).
The kids had lots of fun on this airplane contraption while the girls worked on sewing (and Marissa and Abbee made it out to play plenty of times as well :)):
I'm so grateful for the opportunities Marissa has had out here to try new things and be involved in the communtiy ... and MOSTLY ... to be with wonderful friends.
Like I said - I love Spanish Fork!!
7 comments:
I also love spanish fork. Marissa sure does have great friends. I am so happy for her for winning first place that is really cool. Sure do love your littles!
Yea! I have never been involved with 4h personally, but all I have ever heard about has been great stuff! I am so happy that she can be involved! Congrats on all of those accomplishments!
I Love Spanish Fork!!!! Glad you are here with us!
UM. thank you for not posting any 'other' pictures. especially the one of the big guys on the rides. ;-)
Ohhhhh Chris ... they are coming next! :D and I am FOR SURE posting them. It was the best part of the county fair!!! Of course I have to.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAANGIT...............
i didn't know she got first place!!! that girl is amazing!! i remember her always getting awards in grade school for her writing and pictures and stuff... she's awesome. and so humble too. she never brags, does she? you have a good one michelle!! i can't wait to see all her stuff!!
Post a Comment