Marissa, Anaka, and Krystal decided to have an embroidered pillow making day ... and, literally, spent all day on it. I am so proud of them. Look how cute they turned out!
Krystal has been super into letters lately (yay! finally!) ... and drew and crumpled MANY trials before deciding on the letters "B.F.F. and love"! haha! I wish I would have at least taken a picture of all of her other efforts. They were adorable. She didn't embroider hers ... I did ... but she traced the pattern (letters) she wanted on the material - and then pestered me until I was done. She's very proud.
Here is one of Marissa and Krystal's girl nights that they had (no worries ... Aaron had a boy's night upstairs with his buddies and the Wii/X-Box/and legos). Look at these amazing hair-do's the girls all helped each other with. And they make-overed the littles, too. Good times.
My cousin Melisa and I decided to host a 4-H embroidery class this year. We didn't have a SUPER good turn out ... and I'm SO mad that I didn't get any pictures of the day we had the class. But ... Marissa's pals (who are part of the class)all hung out for the next two days working diligently. I am so impressed with the cute patterns the girls drew ... and I'm so sad I don't have a pic of cute Annie Bea. I'll be sure to get a picture of all the finished products ...
And finally - I can't believe how close school is getting. I keep using the excuse (when kids want to stay up late ... when we want to spend more money :) ... when we want to do something fun) - Summer ain't over yet!! I'm so grateful that Marissa has these cute buddies to hang out with in Junior High. Having good friends makes a world of difference. Here they are in all their glory. (And they've all decided to hang these pics in their lockers ... along with tonz of other paraphenelia ... :D)!
And just to make certain y'all know ... SUMMER AIN'T OVER YET!!
5 comments:
thats so funny the other day I let McEwan draw one and he has it all ready for me to help him with it just dont have the front or back stuff. but he is making one for his room!
I love those pillows! WHat a fun idea! Such a cute group of girls!
Cute stuff. I love the pillows!
I am so glad Marissa has cute friends. She will have such a great time in school. She is so pretty! I love her hair!
What fun! You do such cute things with your kids! Embrodering pillows, what a great idea!
Post a Comment