Here are the kids at the carnival. I've never really been a huge fan of carnivals ... but when a carnival runs for a week within a few blocks of your house ... well, we went on the FIRST day. haha.
Aaron humored Krystal and went on a bunch of kiddie rides ...
After about 4 of those - notice the enthusiasm by this time - he was ready to head off with the big kids:
And boy - did he love EVERY minute of it. He is WAY into the crazy dizzy-making (that word is JUST for you, Aunt Pam ... hahaha) rides! (He is so much like his dad).
Here is Aaron ready to roll on the Tilt-a-Whirl. Marissa liked the Tornado (ride in pic above)okay - but she REALLY took some convincing to get on the Tilt-a-Whirl. She held on as tightly as possible the WHOLE entire time ...
And then ... she was done ... sick the rest of the time we were there. (just like me - that girl - I think it was the Tilt-a-Whirl that did me in when I was 12 years old at lagoon).
This ride, The Sizzler, was Aaron's absolute favorite ... he was barely tall enough for it ... but went on it about 3 times in a row. Good thing he had Marissa's buddies to keep him company. haha. He had a blast.
Me and Kryssie ventured off (with sick Marissee in tow) for her to ride a few more kiddie rides on her own. She loved it ... but was very happy to join her buddy, Allie, we met up with on a ride too:
All in all - a pretty good 3 hours together ... Marissa had her friends over later while she was feeling better, and it made for a really fun day. I hope that next year we can do the rodeo too - sounds sooooooo fun. And we REALLY enjoyed Plonnie's Spanish Fork accent on the day we spent together that week (inspired by the many interesting people all over town for Fiesta Days)... why don't I get pictures? Heck - I shoulda got a video. Yur hilarious, Plonns.
6 comments:
the spanish fork rodeo is a BLAST. I went with brad (reid) one year and we laughed till we nearly peed our pants! and it looks like those sick genes must come from the miller side. Kent gets waaaay sick too- as I'm sure you've experienced. If you guys ever make it out here maybe aaron can do the crazy roller coasters at cedar point with me while the rest of you guys do the "kiddie" rides :)
I hated the tilt o whirl! And I usually love all things rollar coasterish - but that one was terrible!
Bless Aaron's heart! He's a classy kid and a great big brother! I'm glad he was tall enough for the sizzler!
Glad you had fun!!
That is great! Aaron rocks, hanging out with Krystal! What a great guy! Skyler liked the Tilt-a-whirl the first time, and the second time screamed like a little girl the entire time! The attendant stopped the ride early because of him. The rodeo was fun from what I heard (Brandon's bro-in-law was the resident vet and had to attend!)
Man I am so not a fast ride type of person. I am just as sick as Marissa and Kent. They are fun, but not so much fun after wards. Your kids look like they had a blast!
What a great BIG Brother Aaron is -he's always willing to go the extra mile for his little sis. Glad he had fun on the big rides. Poor Missy Dee - I'm right there with her; never could do those kind of rides.
Deja vous for me. The great Spanish Fork carnival. I looked forward to that every year. Looks like you guys made the most of it. I'm not sure I get laughing through the rodeo Kent - I spend most of the time horrified!
Post a Comment