One of my friends put this quiz on her blog, and I just loved it. I think it is really a keepsake. I quizzed the kids separately, so their answers are really interesting (and funny) to me. Give the quiz a try with your kiddos and post it! I think they are fun to read. :)
My Mommy – by Marissa (age 12), Aaron (age 7), and Krystal (age 4)
#1. What is something mom always says to you?
M: “Do your chores”
A: “Go and clean your room!”
K: “Hey pretty princess – pick up your clothes!”
#2. What makes mom happy?
M: When Dad gets home from work … and a clean house.
A: Me being nice.
K: When I pick up my clothes and clean my room.
#3. What makes mom sad?
M: A dirty house and when kids are disobedient.
A: When daddy leaves for work …
K: When I don’t clean my room.
#4. How does your mom make you laugh?
M: When she’s funny.
A: She says funny things.
K: This test is haaaaard … um … when we smile really big at each other ‘til we laugh … and when we tell jokes.
#5 . What was your mom like as a child?
M: Sneaky … ‘cuz when she went to bed – she would always sneak and play with her sisters.
A: She was really, really funny.
K: I don’t know … she played tag and dolls.
#6. How old is your mom?
M: Thirty … two, I think.
A: Thirty … uh … has it been your birthday yet?
K: twenty four … because you are big and 24 is big
#7. How tall is your mom?
M: 5 foot … like … and a half
A: Probably about 8 feet.
K: Um … should I measure ?… are you bigger than this world? (giggle, snort)
#8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
M: Cooking shows?
A: I don’t know … how many more questions ARE there? I guess sometimes you watch “Whose Line is it Anyway” with Dad.
K: Cooking shows
#9. If your mom becomes famous, what will she be?
M: The quickest house cleaner … or something like that
A: A rock star
K: A cheerleader
#10 . What is your mom really good at?
M: Cleaning the house and when your not working … your good at having fun with us kids.
A: Counting on me.
K: Playing tag
#11 . What is your mom not very good at?
M: The rip stick
A: Oh man … I don’t want to be mean … let’s see … playing on level hard on Guitar Hero.
K: Falling – because you don’t fall – but, sometimes you do, huh?
#12. What does your mom do for her job?
M: Piano teacher
A: She’s a pianist.
K: I forgot … go to the mall and buy stuff.
#13 . What is your mom's favorite food?
M: I think it’s tacos
A: Pizza … I don’t know if it’s really that.
K: Chicken … Mom, I am good at this test, huh? Do you think I will pass this off?
#14. What do you like about your mom?
M: That she lets us do fun things
A: She’s really nice.
K: Because her is really nice.
#15 . If your mom was a Disney character who would she be?
M: Like the Mom on “Wizards of Waverly Place” because sometimes she’s –like-strict.
A: Cinderella – because she cleans a lot.
K: Sleeping Beauty ‘cuz we go to the balls a lot.
#16. What do you and your mom do together?
M: We go shopping and do fun things with M
A: We play board games.
K: Play princesses and wrestle … like when you save me from Daddy
#17. How are you and your mom the same?
M: We can both get really mad
A: I know how we’re different … but the same? … we both like to play “Mystery Case Files/Prime Suspect”
K: Sometimes we wear the same clothes.
#18 . How do you know your mom loves you?
M: Because she cleans the house and cooks dinner and does fun stuff with me.
A: Because she does nice stuff for me.
K: Because you say “I love you” to me.
#19. What does your mom like most about your dad?
M: How am I suppose to know? Because he’s cute.
A: That he’s a goof ball.
K: That he goes out to lunch with you.
#20 . Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
M: The Cheesecake Factory
A: To the mall … except you don’t go there very often, Mom.
K: Out to lunch and on dates with Daddy.
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
7 comments:
You would be an awesome cheerleader!!!! I love it SOOOO CUTE!!!!
THat was so so cute, funny, sweet and just plain great! so much to comment on!!!
You would be a great cheerleader...
It makes me happy that your kids can tell how much you love Ty! That made me cry!
Your kids are wonderful!
You really do have good kids. I also love that they know how much you and Ty love each other. It's the best!
Michelle- you do love the mall. RIGHT? Aaron is so funny! I love it. Your kids know you pretty good.
I loved the first question all of them had to do with some type of cleaning. FUNNY!
this is an awsome post i love it
btw the reson i have so many posts is becuse my #200 post is coming up & i want it to be about the wedding so im doing alot more now to get there
That's very cute. I may try it, but it would take a long time to quiz all my kids. You have a great family!
That is super cute. I love it. You have really sweet kids = reminds me of you kids when you were little.
I also noticed that MANY questions have to do with cleaning. I'll have to try this in a few years. I don't think that my kiddos answers will mention cleaning at all!!
Post a Comment