Here is Krystal's new look:

She needed a hair cut so bad ... and just felt pampered the whole time we were there ... could not wipe that charming grin off of her face.

Pretty cute, huh?

We also went shopping for shoes (her favorite thing in the world) and out to a Tai restaurant ... which she LOVED! It was so much fun. She was extra pleased to have M share these moments with her too. Wish I would have got a picture of Krystal with M. This picture of me is so freaky ... but, I had to include it because the food was way yummy! haha. Doesn't it look deeeelish?

My sweet baby princess ... where does time go?

Happy beginning of school, all!
6 comments:
Thats's right Michelle were does the time go. I remember when you were just her age. All my kids are all grown up with there own kids.
Can't believe I'm a grampa
Love your Dad
She. is. so. CUTE!!!!! And I love school shopping too! But you are right - where does the time go? *sigh*
She is adorable! I love the haircut. There is nothing more satisfying than going out to lunch with the baby of the family. Those years pass by too fast. It's good to see you enjoying them.
You guys are both adorable. I can't believe the summer's over. It's really WEIRD! What a fun way to celebrate it!
What a cute little girl. Love the hair cut. It is always so fun to get some one on one time every once in a while. Hope they all had a good first day of school and you got some peace and quiet.
she is SUCH a cute girl!! i love her haircut. she's precious. i love her smile and her little poses for each picture. oh man, the one where she is toe touching the wood floor... so CUTE! and that picture of you and her.. awwhh.... i want a little girl some day!!! i love these pictures. i can't believe how fast she is growing up!!
Post a Comment