I am laughing so hard at Mom in most of the pictures. She is talking/turning/taking care of kids/etc. in just about EVERY picture I have of her ...
These kiddos LOOOOOOVE their Grandma and Grandpa:
Such a fun trail ...
Here is Dad in one of his "take a picture of this" moments :D --->
Mosta the gang ...
The two pretties:
My sweet and beautiful children - Oh, I just love 'em so much!
Here's me and my daddy (not getting wet) .... and Aaron going in the falls:
Krystal was a dare-devil this day. She surprised us all by trompin' right up to ... and then UNDER the waterfall ... many times all on her own -- and without warning. Scared me to death. But - she was sure determined - and VERY proud. Aaron was his chivalrous self and held hands with anyone that needed a little extra support. :)
8 comments:
Soo fun! I want to do that trail sometime!
PS - I am so happy you got a prego picture of Kristy! She looks so cute!
That looks so fun. We've been meaning to do this hike. Some of the boys have gone with the scouts. Looks great!
I sure love that all the kids went in and got wet. They are so funny! It was a fun little hike- I would like to do it again. :)
We've never done that hike! we'll definitely have to try it out sometime- it looks like a lot of fun. Although I'm not sure when kent is ever going to have a long enough break for us ALL to come out for an extended period of time.
I'm glad that you took so many pictures! thank you!!
Very fun! I didn't know that Kristy was expecting! How exciting is that!
I've got to go there! It looks so awesome!
ah!! i haven't been here forever :( sorry.
i love the pictures of your mom.. she's funny. krys is so cute how she was so brave to get right in there. and that water is so cold!!! good for her! how fun. i love these pictures. good mems.
by the way, i LOVE that picture of you and your dad. frame it, girl!! it's one to see every day.
Post a Comment