We are SOOO excited to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonex!! It plays June, Friday the 13th - exactly 2 months from today! Woo-hoo! Even more exciting is that book 7 comes out the following week. Can't wait!
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
4 comments:
How fun!! We are so anxious and excited for this one to come out. It was our least favorite book in the series but I think it will make a really good movie!
YEAH! Harry Potter! I can't wait- this is going to be great! I just want to know what happens! Come on already. I've read books 5/6 about a dozen times I just want to know! AAAAHHHH!!!
We definately need to plan a time when we can all go (preferably not the midnight movie). I don't think I can stand watching Harry cut those words into his hand.
I can't wait for the last book - I'm with you Melynda - enough waiting!! I hope the movie is good - I'm always disappointed, but hits one looks awesome!
Post a Comment