My second baby has finished pre-school. I am proud and happy ... but it's such a bittersweet moment - my kids are growing up so fast! Hooray for my sweet Aar-Bear! I wish I could just push pause on this sweet part of his life right now. As Aaron always says when we're playing any kind of superhero game, "I'm on pause, Mom!" He is my SWEETIE PIE!
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago


4 comments:
Aaron is such a sweetheart! He was born with such a tender heart and so polite! It is amazing someone can be born that way and not have to learn it. I love my Aar-Bear. Love G-ma Pat
Way to go Aaron. Kendra and I are so happy for you. We miss you guys! I will be able to blog some stuff. So Keep looking. Love you guys!! We are 4 hours ahead of everyone. So it's 2pm here and 6pm in Utah. So anyways- love you!! p.s. I love the new blog page. It's really fun!!
i am going to email on your personal email. I hope I have the right one.
Good job Bear Bear! Hanna wants to go to school so bad, you are such a good example for her! I love your blog background-it is darling!
-Kristy
Post a Comment