Sunday, May 20, 2007

H.P. QUIZ ANSWERS

Okay, all - here are the correct answers to the H.P. Horcrux Quiz ... Melynda was the winner, by the way - with 6 correct ... although Dad gets the most points for most creative effort and still missing every single one :o)!! That was fun - it got me way stoked to finish reading books 5 and 6 again so I'm READY!

  1. Which Horcrux did we see first in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"?
    THE RING
  2. The diary of Tom Riddle is the very first Horcrux that we encounter in the Harry Potter series. Who was the last person to have this diary?
    LUCIUS MALFOY - HARRY GAVE IT TO HIM IN THE SOCK THAT MALFOY THEN THROUGH TO DOBBY!
  3. How many galleons did Marope Gaunt get for her Slytherin locket when she sold it in Borgin and Burkes?
    10 GALLEONS
  4. How many handles did Helga Hufflepuff's golden cup have (the one Voldemort stole for a Horcrux)?
    TWO
  5. The way that Voldemort acquired three of the objects he used to make into Horcruxes is very similar. Which three were taken in the same way?
    THE RING, THE CUP, AND THE LOCKET
  6. The diary Horcrux was responsible for reopening the Chamber of Secrets in Harry's second year. It was given to Ginny by Lucius Malfoy inside of which one of her books?
    TRANSFIGURATION
  7. "To the Dark Lord. I know I will be dead long before you read this, but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your SECRET. I have stolen the REAL Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face DEATH in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R.A.B." What goes in the blanks?

  8. A Horcux, by definition, is a receptacle in which a Dark wizard has hidden a part of his what in order to attain immortality?
    SOUL
  9. At Hogwarts, Horcruxes are a banned subject. Hermione searches the entire library for information, but is only able to find a slight mention in which book?
    MAGICK MOST EVILE
  10. How many Horcruxes did Voldemort create?
    SIX - THE 7TH PIECE OF SOUL IS IN VOLDEMORT, SO IT IS NOT A HORCRUX. TRICK QUESTION.

GOOD JOB, EVERYONE - THAT WAS FUN!!

3 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Don't have a comment but dad and I are enjoying the music. We really love to hear it in person though.

Jaime said...

I missed the quiz - but I love your dad's answers the best. Those were good questions... I though I was an expert, but I was lost on some of those questions! Love the music today!

M- your favorite said...

Yeah I'm the winner! That was a great quiz. I win, I win!! ;)