Hope we passed!
- Aaron says that Spiderman is a better super-hero, because Spider man is his favoritest ... and because he can do cool back bends. We all agree with Aaron. We think Spider man is better because he makes better movies!
- Oceanside California is our favorite family vacation spot. We all agree over here that the beach is the place to be!
- Greatest Accomplishments: Tyler = landing Michelle as a wife; Michelle = Marissa, Aaron, and Krystal; Marissa = 90% on Weather test; Aaron = rode in a boat; Krystal = potty training, of course!
- Possible Pets: Tyler = gorilla; Michelle = NONE, no way, no how; Marissa = kitten; Aaron = bunny; Krystal = "no ... stinky!"
- Favorite song (We couldn't agree on one - so here's each individual's favorite): Tyler = "One More for Love" by Five for Fighting; Michelle = "If You Believe" from Prince of Egypt; Marissa = "Do You Believe in Magic" performed by Ally and AJ; Aaron = "I'm Comin' to America" by Neil Diamond; Krystal = "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Popcorn Popping"
- Favorite Foods: Tyler = baby back ribs; Michelle = tacos; Marissa = cheese pizza and baby back ribs; Aaron = ice cream; Krystal = rice.





3 comments:
I love the song! That's one of our favorites too. I had to stay on your blog until the song was over and Kobe could dance. I have to agree with Aaron on the food - ice cream is my favorite too.
This is very well done! I love that you guys did my interview. That was awesome!! Thanks for letting me ask my questions!
I hate to say it, but I'm with you Michelle! 3 children and a husband are quite enought "pets"!
Post a Comment