"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Good Reads!
Anybody know of any spectacular books that I could hook up with while I wait for Harry Potter and Twilight 3 to come out? For those that have not started the Twilight series - chop, chop. Them is GOOD reads!!!
I really want her to become a vampire. I can't wait for the next ones to come out. She is an excellent writer. Don't you just love Edward! I know I do!
Here's an old one that is a favorite - It's called "Not without my daughter" and I liked it WAY before the movie came out. I can't remember the author, but I know that it's in the library.
3 comments:
Ahhhh, Edward. Do you think Bella will become a vampire? I just keep reading them over and over. I love feel-good books.
I really want her to become a vampire. I can't wait for the next ones to come out. She is an excellent writer. Don't you just love Edward! I know I do!
Here's an old one that is a favorite - It's called "Not without my daughter" and I liked it WAY before the movie came out. I can't remember the author, but I know that it's in the library.
Heather
Post a Comment