Saturday, May 5, 2007

Potty Power!


Krystal is about 50/50 on her 2nd day of potty training. She is SOOOO sad when she has an accident - and estatic when she is successful. She HAS run to the potty 3 times on her own - without being asked or reminded ... so, despite her many accidents today - I still think that is pretty successful. By the end of the week, hopefully, she will be accident free. It'll be a rough week, though - we have lots of places to go and things to do. We will definitely be having a Porta-Potty week ... ugh. Oh well - at least NO MORE DIAPEES!!!!!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

I'm a big girl Now! She is so cute! I just want to squeeze her. Sounds like she is doing a great job! Way to go!

Kendra said...

Melynda and I decided be Kenj tonight. As you can see it is now 1 a.m. and we didn't notice that we were posting under my name, so the comment above is from Auntie M. Way to go Krys!!! I'm so proud of you too!

Pat and Brent said...

What a cool Picture of Krystal so proud of you. Nice going Michelle you are a great Mom. What a neat family you have. keep moving foreward Love dad-Gramps

Heather M. said...

Whoo hoo! Well done, Krystal!