- Which Horcrux did we see first in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"?
- The diary of Tom Riddle is the very first Horcrux that we encounter in the Harry Potter series. Who was the last person to have this diary?
- How many galleons did Marope Gaunt get for her Slytherin locket when she sold it in Borgin and Burkes?
- How many handles did Helga Hufflepuff's golden cup have (the one Voldemort stole for a Horcrux)?
- The way that Voldemort acquired three of the objects he used to make into Horcruxes is very similar. Which three were taken in the same way?
- The diary Horcrux was responsible for reopening the Chamber of Secrets in Harry's second year. It was given to Ginny by Lucius Malfoy inside of which one of her books?
- "To the Dark Lord. I know I will be dead long before you read this, but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your _______. I have stolen the ______ Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face ______ in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R._.B." What goes in the blanks?
- A Horcux, by definition, is a receptacle in which a Dark wizard has hidden a part of his what in order to attain immortality?
- At Hogwarts, Horcruxes are a banned subject. Hermione searches the entire library for information, but is only able to find a slight mention in which book?
- How many Horcruxes did Voldemort create?
Can't wait for Harry Potter 7!!!!!
5 comments:
1. Dumbledor's cracked ring?
2. Dobby the house elf
3. Not much - maybe 10 or 15
4. No clue, I'll guess 2
5. He killed the owners
6. ? divination or hergology
7. secret, locket, death
8. soul
9. Hogworts, A History
10. 7 sounds good
Thanks, I know I reek but it was fun.
Michelle, I answered your questions on my blog-I'm sure I missed every one. -Kristy
1. Actually see or was first made aware of through memories? Slytherin's ring
2. Lucios Malfoy gave it to Ginny, Harry found it in the girl's bathroom when Ginny tried to get rid of it, Ginny stole it back and Harry finally stabbed it with a fang.
3. 20?
4. 2
5. Stole them - Locket, Cup and the Ring
6. In her cauldron? Or was that the movie...
7. secret, real, imminent death
8. Part of one's soul
9. ?
10. Seven
Yeah I love Harry Potter let see if I can get any of the answers right. What do we get if we win?
1.Ring
2.Ginny-had it in the girls bathroom-with moaning mertal
3.10 galleons
4.2
5.Ring, Cup, Locket
6.Defenace against the Dark Arts
7.secert, real, death, A
8.Soul
9.About Hogwarts?
10.7
I am giving dad the quiz. Here are his answers
1. the envelopes
2. The girl, the sister, Weasley is the name.
3. one million gallons
4. 1/2 dozen
5. First dad dosen't know what a Horcruxe is so these are his answers.-Harry's power by some magical power, in the hat, in his turbin, cut off his arm.
6. The book of aah, the book of, jinx.
7. powers, Invisable cloak, the unspeakable, V
8. spirit
9. the screaming book
10. a whole slug of them- probably 7-8 followers
Post a Comment