Friday, May 4, 2007

4.0!!


Even though my school days are over for a couple of years now - I DO think pointing out that I have received STRAIGHT A's for the last two semesters is noteworthy. Hard work that pays off is always very rewarding! Not rewarding enough to continue the hardwork immediately - but ... enough :).
I am planning on finishing when I can go during the day while the kids are ALL at school.
Love, Michelle

6 comments:

M- your favorite said...

I would not expect anything less. That is amazing. You have always done so well at school and I can't believe that you were able to go to school, be a mom, teach piano, be a wife, go to kid school activities, have a kid at home, go to speach therapy, clean grandmas, help everyone else with there school work- the list goes on and you still get A's that is so AMAZING!!! You are truely a great example to us all.

M- your favorite said...

Okay Michelle- I love that you guys blog and I am kind-of into this blogging thing. I really am liking this more and more. So thanks for blogging also. Love you guys tons and tons.

Kendra said...

That is so AWESOME Michelle! You really are an inspiration to me because you are such a great mom and wife and are so busy all the time but do such a great job at everything you do! Congrats!

The Jackson Family said...

Wow--you are truley elasti girl-or some other amazing super woman! Good Job!

Pat and Brent said...

Wow, that's definately a great accomplishment. I'm glad you're planning to finish - you're so close! My friend Cheryl just finished her masters. It has taken many years.

Jaime said...

Not surprising, Michelle, but super cool. Good job. I am going to use you as an example!