Wednesday, March 12, 2008

All Better

8 comments:

tiffany said...

congrats on going home i do have to say i have never been a patient in a hospital i've worked in one and have been a visitor never a patient it must not be that fun sorry you had to be in one aaron im glad you are home

Pat and Brent said...

We are SO SO GLAD that Aaron is feeling so much better. It's no fun in the hospital but it sure makes a difference. Welcome back home! We love you so much!

Plonnie said...

what great news!! now everyone be healthy so you can have a smooth move to your NEW HOUSE!!! YIPPIE!!!!
love you ALL!!

Kent and Leisy said...

hooray for no sickies. michelle, I don't know what I'd do if my kids have to be in the hospital like your kids. you are one tough cookie of a mom. aaron looks so grown up to me in that picture.

M- your favorite said...

I am so glad that Aaron is home now. I hate it when your kids are sick! I tried to post pictures today it didn't work. I will try tomorrow and kent's computer. Love you guys and miss you like crazy! See you soon!

Linz said...

YEA!!! I am so glad that he is better!

Kendra said...

Aaron, I'm so glad that you're home! It makes me sad that you get sick so fast and have to spend time in the hospital. Looks like you got to play some video games while you were there, but I'm sure they weren't as fun as the wii, right?

Plonnie said...

jer and i were thinking about you guys in your NEW HOME last night!! we are just so excited and so happy for you!!!
can't wait to see you guys again. miss you so much!!