B. Birthday.
Our lil' Aar-bear turned 6 YEARS OLD today. He is just the sweetest kid EVER. I hope he had an okay day. I have been so sick all week - and today I was finally able to get an antibiotic to hopefully kill whatever bug it is that is causing me so much greif. So - Aaron got to spend a good part of his day with me in the doctor's office and waiting for my prescription to be filled. He was a good sport and was happy to get a cool Bumblebee Transformer while we waited. He also chose to go out to SF to see our house in the afternoon - that, dinner at One Man Band (his absolute new fave), and some Nintendo Wii filled his 6th birthday today. Happy Birthday, Aaron! We sure love you TWO billion trillion scooter pieces!
L. Laundry.
Why is it that laundry is so overwhelming? I feel like I canNOT even come close to keeping up with it this week. I get WAY too tired WAY too fast. I can't WAIT to be feeling better - but, even then - the laundry never ends. Ugh.
A. Attitude.
For some reason it gets more and more difficult to stay peachy and optimistic as a sickness drags on and on. I was really trying all week to "HOPE" my symptoms away. And, honestly - I felt like it was working several times - but, I'd always end up tired and miserable again anyway. haha. Just get into the doc ASAP - although, that's a hard line to draw, because sometimes if you go in too soon - ya just get sent home - only to be back in a few days later. Oh the drama. So - double blah.
H. House.
Now - don't get me wrong ... this is DEFINITELY NOT a "Blah" topic or event happening in our lives. In fact, it is nothing but EXCITING! Getting ready to pack up and move is quite an overwhelming thought - especially when I can't even keep up on our small space here at the Jenson's right now. But, I'll be better soon - and it'll all go well. It's hard not to smile (and leap for joy, actually) whenever I look at these pictures I took of our house today. Enjoy:
Our lil' Aar-bear turned 6 YEARS OLD today. He is just the sweetest kid EVER. I hope he had an okay day. I have been so sick all week - and today I was finally able to get an antibiotic to hopefully kill whatever bug it is that is causing me so much greif. So - Aaron got to spend a good part of his day with me in the doctor's office and waiting for my prescription to be filled. He was a good sport and was happy to get a cool Bumblebee Transformer while we waited. He also chose to go out to SF to see our house in the afternoon - that, dinner at One Man Band (his absolute new fave), and some Nintendo Wii filled his 6th birthday today. Happy Birthday, Aaron! We sure love you TWO billion trillion scooter pieces!
L. Laundry.
Why is it that laundry is so overwhelming? I feel like I canNOT even come close to keeping up with it this week. I get WAY too tired WAY too fast. I can't WAIT to be feeling better - but, even then - the laundry never ends. Ugh.
A. Attitude.
For some reason it gets more and more difficult to stay peachy and optimistic as a sickness drags on and on. I was really trying all week to "HOPE" my symptoms away. And, honestly - I felt like it was working several times - but, I'd always end up tired and miserable again anyway. haha. Just get into the doc ASAP - although, that's a hard line to draw, because sometimes if you go in too soon - ya just get sent home - only to be back in a few days later. Oh the drama. So - double blah.
H. House.
Now - don't get me wrong ... this is DEFINITELY NOT a "Blah" topic or event happening in our lives. In fact, it is nothing but EXCITING! Getting ready to pack up and move is quite an overwhelming thought - especially when I can't even keep up on our small space here at the Jenson's right now. But, I'll be better soon - and it'll all go well. It's hard not to smile (and leap for joy, actually) whenever I look at these pictures I took of our house today. Enjoy:
The kitchen:
So, even though I'm feeling blah - I'll be better soon ... and life really IS good. We are so blessed and happy! :)





7 comments:
love the post!! love it! love it! love it!!
B- aaron! what a sport and a sweetie and i just want to give him a big ol' kiss! even though he'd probably think that was REALLY weird of me to do!! i can't believe he's 6!! no wonder life has been a lot more awesome these past 6 years!!
L- i'm with you girl! i hate it! and i'm not even sick. i don't hate the part where i'm either loading or transfering, because really, that is is the easy part! but i HATE putting everything away! i wish everything went in one spot. i hate the sorting and all that.
A- i can't believe you've been sick for so long!! you deserve to be cranky about that!! that's so ANNOYING!! i hope those meds work and you can be back to yourself again!!!
H- should have been for HOLY HELL!! i can't believe it! carpet and all!!!!!! you guys!! no words.. no words... i LOOOOOVE your kitchen!! the kitchen is where it's at in my opinion... and your's is AWESOME!! i love how much room there is and that it's so open and connected to the family room. it really will be an extra special treat hanging out there!! food and family.. i tell ya, it's where it's at!! and i hope you don't count me out helping during your move just because i'm pregnant. i would love to do anything i'm able to!! i can carry pillows better than jer can, i think. :)
LOVE THE POST!!!!! hip hip hooray for all the 'fun' obstacles in life that really make life as great as it is and no doubt all worth it!
love you guys!
I don't know what's the matter with me but I love doing laundry. Granted I don't have three kids and I wear most of my clothes 3-4 times before washing!! But since we've been in Ohio, Leisy has had to assume all laundry duties and HATES it! Sorry things are so blah - hope things start looking up soon!
Happy Birthday Aaron! The house looks great! Im sorry you have been sick that is the worse! Dont worry i have been perfectly will and i have at least 40 loads of laundry to do! I HATE LAUNDRY!
happy birthday aaron nad im sorry everything is so blah at the moment for you i know that feeling o so well these days its so not fun i cant stand it
Ok B: Aaron's birthday lasted all week so he wasn't deprived by being with you at the Dr's. He's and amazingly sweet boy!!
L: You do way too much laundry my dear! I think a towel can be used more than once. And clothes can be worn at least twice (4-5 times is stretching it Kent!:)
A: You do have a great attitude and you help me a lot to improve my own.
H: It's awesome! Tyler kind of dwarfs your nice garden tub. I love your crawl space.
Michelle- You are so silly. I like the post. BLAH! I can't believe that Aaron is 6. WHAT! How did that happen? He is the sweetest kid I know. He is so good, helpful, smart, nice, and I could go on and on. Laundry is a pain. I only have about 2 or 3 loads to do a week- so I don't hate it or like it. It's just there for me. Sorry you hate it so bad. Your sickness needs to go away. GO AWAY!! I hate it when you are sick. P.S. your hair today was so cute! I don't know if I told you that or not. But I loved it! Your house is so amazing! Michelle-it's finally here you are going to have your own huge space. I am so happy for you guys. You guys are going to LOVE it! Ty-nice shot. So is that how you take bath's? With your feet in the air? That would drive me crazy. They would get cold. Anyways looks like a lot of fun. You do love bath's though. SWEET! Now I am going to go play with my WII! :) Love you M
Happy Birthday Aaron!!
I hate Laundry too!!!
Go ahead and have a bad attitude... you deserve it! I hope you feel better soon!
And House!! Squeee!!! How very exciting!
Post a Comment