Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Shout Out to the Boys (A-Z): by T-Dawg

A- Attached or single: Attached (12 1/2 years of pure bliss)

B- Best Friend: Michelle

C(a)-Cake or Pie: pie ... Key Lime pie, Pumpkin pie, Banana Cream pie, Coconut Cream pie ... I love pie!
C (b)-Coke or Pepsi: Coke ... Diet

D- Day of Choice: Saturday. It's the weekend baby!

E- Essential Item: My Wii. Haha - Never gets old.

F- Favorite Color: Blue

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: neither - I'm not much of a gummy person.

H- Hometown: Orem, Utah - Born and raised ... on the playground is where I spent most of my days ... chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool ... and shootin' some B-ball outside of my school - ahh ... you get it.

I- Indulgence(s): scuba diving, video games

J- January or July: July

K-Kids: 3 - Marissa, Aaron, and Krystal

L-Life is incomplete without: my family

M- Marriage Date: August 17, 1995

N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers

O- Oranges or Apples: hmmm ... probably oranges

P-Phobias or Fears: SPIDERS!!! yuck.

Q-quote(s): 1: There is no chance, no fate, and no destiny that can circumvent, or hinder, or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. (E. Wilcox)

R- Reason To Smile: I have a hot wife.

S-Season: Fall (FOOTBALL!)

T-Tag Eight: Aaron F, Brandon, Brent, James-boy, Jeremy, Kent, Ryan D, Topher

U-Unknown Fact About Me: My favorite TV shows are Hanna Montana and Home Improvement.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love meat.

W- Worst Habit: I drop my pants in the doorway as soon as I walk in.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Huh? For what?

Y- Your Favorite Food: Baby back ribs, candy, and a perfectly cooked steak

Z-Zodiac: Aquarius

5 comments:

Plonnie said...

awh! 26 reasons on top of about a zillion more why everyone can't help but love you!!

tiffany said...

thanks ty i loved reading this its great

Linz said...

Fun! That was great! Now go back and play with your Wii!

Linz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M- your favorite said...

Ty- you are so silly. I love that you Love Hanna Montana- HAHAHA!! That is funny! And yes you do have a good looking lady! She is all that plus more. :) It's true you do love to take your clothes off the sec. you get into the house. I think it's so funny! Sure do love you TY! Glad your part of my family. It would not be the same with out you- and I would not have my cute kids! Love you!