Well, thanks to Chris M., we have our internet up and running again. Yay! I know it's only been a couple of days, but I have missed the blogging world a TON. Thank you so much Topher!
We are extremely blessed. We moved 2 HUMUNGOUS loads Friday afternoon. Look at this amazing turn out of help that we had!!!!!! I love you guys all so much. Thank you. Thank you. Everyone worked incredibly hard ... lots of loading and unloading. Then Kendra, Lindsay, James, Mom, and Dad started getting things set up. What a fun surprise! Kristy - bless her heart - watched tons of kids for hours. She deserves the biggest gold medal available. Thanks Kris - I love you. Uncle Craig provided us with a huge trailer to move our stuff - heaven sent!! THANK YOU!!
We are extremely blessed. We moved 2 HUMUNGOUS loads Friday afternoon. Look at this amazing turn out of help that we had!!!!!! I love you guys all so much. Thank you. Thank you. Everyone worked incredibly hard ... lots of loading and unloading. Then Kendra, Lindsay, James, Mom, and Dad started getting things set up. What a fun surprise! Kristy - bless her heart - watched tons of kids for hours. She deserves the biggest gold medal available. Thanks Kris - I love you. Uncle Craig provided us with a huge trailer to move our stuff - heaven sent!! THANK YOU!!
James-boy came over today and put the kids' beds and a desk together. Honestly, James - what would we do without you? Everything looks fantastic ... and I will CERTAINLY post pictures when the toys are a little more evenly distributed (rather than randomly all over the place)! :) And, here is James (yet again) helping us figure out our washer and dryer. I couldn't help but post Ty's confused (yet again) look. Oh, James - thank you so much!


We can't wait to show off our new place to everyone!! We're working hard to get everything put away. I'll post pictures of our awesome piano and new couches tomorrow! Love everybody so much! Thanks again all that helped - we count our friends and family twice as blessings.

12 comments:
YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on making it into your new home! That is such a wonderful feeling!!! I am so very happy for you! I wish I could have helped too! Can't wait to see more!
YIPPEEEE!!! I am SOOO excited for you guys. I can't wait until i can see it in person. Good luck with unpacking..UGG we are in the opposite stage and trying to go through and downsize everything and even pack some things to get ready foir JULY!!!!!! Love you guys!! -CONGRATS! -Tina
im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you congrats it was a wonderful trun out to help move and unload and set erverything cant wait to see more
YEAH! I love your house! It's so nice! Everything looked really nice! Michelle you guys are going to love your new house! I Love it! I can't wait to start putting up decorations! It's going to be so cute!
Congratulations on getting into the mew HOME!! We have really enjoyed watching the progress with you and can't wait to see the finished product!! Take care ... We love you!
michelle i want to cry i'm so happy for you guys!! you're so deserving of the wonderful blessing this is!! you guys have truly worked hard around the clock in all areas of life and it's paying off in such a great way!! i know the blessings are just going to keep rolling in because you deserve it all and more!! i'm just so happy and thankful right along with you!
it really does looks SO AWESOME and i can't wait to see it in person!! i just love you guys so much.
tyler... i love the confused face... it's really just great!! you can pull it off because you really are a smarty pants (how much did you know about willie nelson????) and a very well educated man (hmmm, how many years did you attend school and how many diplomas have your name one them????). now if i was in a picture making that face, people would say, "oh plonnie... that's just how she looks most of the time!" hahaha! but that's okay!
sure love ya!!
Im so excited for you guys! I love the new place. and my kids do too. thank you for all you'r help with the kids at your house they love playing together!
Michelle, I can't wait to see the posts of your new furniture. I'm sure it looks awesome! I also can't wait to come and see you guys again with everything put away. I'm so happy for you guys!
Love ya!
Well guys...I'm sad I was not there to move a few pillows for ya. The last move was so hard on me...pillows and pictures can really wear you out. Of course I would have helped with some of the heavier things (whenever M was somewhere else) but hey...glad your in. Cant wait to come buy and draw on your magna doodle for a few hours.
A big fat CONGRATULATIONS!!! from us!! How exciting for you, I can't wait to see it when we come out this summer..do you think you could delay having a house warming party? just teasing. Can't wait to see more pictures when you get settled..moving is such a pain!! I am dreading it again..but oh how fun it is when you get to go to a new place and meet new people, such an adventure!! We may never stop moving for that reason
P.S. michelle...read 'Running with Angels' with a box of kleenex..you WILL cry!! but its a great book and very inspiring! I need to get another copy of it and re-read it.
Post a Comment