I am so lucky to have the best families in the whole world! Aaron was hospitalized today ("again?" you ask? Believe me - we did too :O!). He woke up this morning with an upset tummy, so we let him stay home from school. Thank heavens - 'cuz an hour later he started throwing up. Every time this kid starts vomiting - it gets out of control. From 8am - 11am he threw up over a dozen times. So, we took him to the doctor. After an entire afternoon of doctor's office and labs at the hospital - and hauling around a 50 lb. kid + throw up bowl + purse + Krystal + all the paper work they hand to ya - I was exhausted! Thank heavens for Mom and my sisters who came to my rescue. I really don't know what I would do without you guys. We came home for a little while - and then the doc called and said he'd better be admitted to the hospital right away. How is it that I was yelling at Aaron to stop goofing off and go to sleep just 12 hours ago? Now he's laying lathargically in a hospital bed hooked up to an IV. I am so grateful that the hospital can make my little boy better - I certainly can't. Anyway - thank you so much Grover and DeAnn for keeping Miss and Krys while we got Aaron situated. And - thank you Kristy for picking up and caring for Marissa. And - thank you Mom and M for all you do continually to help me get through days like today. I love you guys!
Say a prayer for our Aar-bear.
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
7 comments:
you guys! i'm so sad to hear about this!! it makes my heart hurt :( please keep us updated, if even through the blog. sad sad. we love aaron and we of course will say a prayer every minute for him. what can i do for you? please don't ever hesitate to call me. i feel like i'm always bugging you guys, but i want to help. i will do anything for you guys. you guys are MY family! good thoughts and an infinite amount of prayers for aaron and you all.
love love love you!
OH!! Poor Aaron! I hope he gets feeling better soon!! I'll be praying hard for him and you! Love you tons!
It brake's my heart to see Aaron sick. I hate it when your kids get sick! I'm glad to hear that he is doing better. I miss you guys and I hope all is well. Love you tons. keep me posted.
One thing about it - when he gets sick it's pretty serious but he responds to the fluids and treatment well. Thank goodness for good medical care when you need it! We love you Aar-Bear. Get better really quick!!
Love you too Michelle, Ty, Marissa and Krystal. Let us help out any way we can!
Wow! I am so sad to hear about aaron. I hope he is doing better. Let me know if i can help with anything and we will keep him in our prayers! We love you guys!
glad he's home now. that made my whole day!! i can't wait to see him smiling again and back to his normal sweet, helpful, loving, fun, energetic, happy, playful, cute.... ect, ect, ect self!
Wow - your day at the doctor's sounds horrible!! I'm glad you have a great support system. Sounds like sweet Aaron is getting better - hope so!
Post a Comment