The next many posts I'm sure will be of our house, because it's all coming together so quickly now, and we move in next weekend. Sooo ... stay tuned or stay away, I guess :) - depending on how boring that sounds. haha.
Anyway - we had an early morning meeting on Tuesday this week just to make sure everything is looking as we expected. Our appliances were mostly in - aren't they pretty?
Carpet goes in tomorrow. Crazy. More pics coming soon.
Anyway - we had an early morning meeting on Tuesday this week just to make sure everything is looking as we expected. Our appliances were mostly in - aren't they pretty?
Carpet goes in tomorrow. Crazy. More pics coming soon.



6 comments:
WOW! I am excited for you guys. A real house! with real appliances! and real cupboards! kind of exciting, huh?
Super excited! It looks so good!
Yea!!!! Love those appliances!!! I can't wait to see more!!!!
WOW! I love the black-I hope fingure prints don't show up to bad. But I love it! I think you are going to love having such a big house. YEA!!
i just realized this post was here!!!! sorry!!
i love it all!! can't wait to see it in person!!!!
i love it it is sooooo beutiful i cant wait to see more of it too
Post a Comment