I pretty much always have my nose in a book - and therefore, I keep books on hold at the library very regularly ... ya know, so I can always have a book to read. Anyway - I have gone several days .... yes, DAYS ... without a library book. And then, voila - today, I get a call from the library - and look what treasure I had to pick up! That should keep me busy, huh? I had also put the movie "Rocketman" on hold for Marissa back when she was sick. It was her only request. Apparantly, the 5th grade watched it in short increments throughout the week - and she missed part of it. It came today too. Weird movie. Made for a pretty impressive stack, though, don'tcha' think? Where to start? Hmmmmmm..... Oh, and PS - I just think it is the funniest when Marissa hollers to Aaron, "AA-AA-AA-RON! I can't get this DVD to work!" And Aaron (exasperated): "Okay - just a minute - I'm coming." hahaha. Notice she doesn't ask me - I'd have to ask Aaron too. :)
6 comments:
That is so silly of Aaron and the DVD player. He is so smart!! I love how nice he is and says okay I'm coming. That is so cute. He is such a good boy!!
Aaron is the man!!
Yea! I love books too! But our library is woofully supplied... *sniff*. Most books have like 30 people on the waiting list. It drives me crazy! Oh, well.
Enjoy!!!!
oooh, i'm excited for good recommendations!! i've already finished 2 of your others.. so i'm excited for more! keep 'em coming!
i love how aaron is like that... he's very confident and has every right to be!! gotta love him!
and i love how poor marissa had just one request. what a sweetheart. poor thing. did she like it? or did she think it was weird too? i haven't seen it.
love you guys! see you sunday!! happy birthday to aaron tomorrow!!
The only book I've read in that pile is Running w/ Angels-it is very inspiring. I love when you pass the books to me-I actually went to the library this week-it had been two years! Aaron is a great kid! PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!
I think M and I watched Rocketman late late at night and we both couldn't stop laughing. Stupid movie ~ one that you have to be VERY tired to enjoy!
well i have never seen rocket man and im imperessed you love to read i totally admire that about youand being able to play the piano so well i just cant get myself motivated to read i went and watched the other bolin girl with my mom the other day afterwords she asked if i had read the book i said no then i got thinking i probably wont read now that i have seen the movie i need to change the way i think about reading
Post a Comment