Thursday, July 19, 2007

2 Cutes - and 1 Not So Cute

CUTE:
You know that Aaron is feeling better when ...

... he starts using his recovery time to find random and spectacular hiding places. :)


CUTE:
Every time we get picture books from the library, Marissa plops herself down in the corner where we keep the library books and reads EVERY one.


NOT SO CUTE:

Do ya think maybe she needs a little attention?


I set her up to the counter with 4 mini oreos and a cup of milk. Then I went back to my room to blog for a minute. When I came out to check on her - she looked at me and said, "Uh Oh, Mommy ... cookies." (Remember - I gave her FOUR cookies - she preceded to get out the whole pack). Lucky for me, I was carrying the camera, because I was on my way to put it away. When I said, "Krystal - you made a disaster area," she said, "No .... cookies!" Oh man.

4 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Are you kidding- she is so cute!!! How can you not just love her to death. Cute Aaron-I am soooo glad he is feeling better. Man he just needs to put on some weight! And Marissa- she is so smart. She loves books! you guys have the cutest kids! Love them all!

M- your favorite said...

p.s. love the music! I can't wait to read the last book!

Pat and Brent said...

What cuties!! I love them all so much. So glad Aaron is feeling better and eating a bit more every day. Krystal is to-die-for cuteness flowing over. How can you be mad at that? Besides, it's the cookies fault and not hers!

Melisa said...

Michelle your kids are so cute! My kids had so much fun playing with them we need to get together more often we love you guys-