"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Suitable for ALL
Well, well, well - whadda ya know! I am VERY pleased to announce that our blog is rated G!
WELL DONE! WELL DONE! You are totally amazing! Thanks for letting the kids sleep over- I think they had a good time. They where so nice- Every so often they would say "Thank you so much M, for everything you are doing for us." Man that just gets to my heart. They are so sweet. I love them tons. CUTE LITTLE ONES!!
3 comments:
WELL DONE! WELL DONE! You are totally amazing! Thanks for letting the kids sleep over- I think they had a good time. They where so nice- Every so often they would say "Thank you so much M, for everything you are doing for us." Man that just gets to my heart. They are so sweet. I love them tons. CUTE LITTLE ONES!!
What is Melisa's Blog name?
blogging is so much i am loving it tons! Im glad to know mine was rated G too.
Post a Comment