We are SOOOOO excited!! Today we signed all the paper work and reserved a lot in the Spanish Fields Community in Spanish Fork. We pick all of our colors and tons of other options within this month, and building will take place in about 8 months! Below is our basic floor plan and above is what the outside of our house will look like (pretty close, anyway). We'll be tweaking it here and there a little bit (like putting a powder room on the main floor and shifting the laundry room upstairs by the bedrooms). What do you think?
13 comments:
So happy and excited for you guys! It is a really cute home and I love the floor plan. super nice. You all deserve the best.
How exciting!! The house looks perfect! Congratulations!
IT LOOKS FANTASTIC!!! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see it down. And of course help with putting it together. My favorite part!! Love you guys!
I ment to say done! not Down! Lame sorry!
That's awesome!! How fun to be able to pick out colors and plan things the way you want them! It's really cute - so exciting!
so, I guess we've been gone for awhile now! we had NO idea WHATSOEVER that you guys were house shopping! congrats congrats! that is really exciting.
Im so excited to have you for my neighbor! We will have to party more now! lotsa love
Hooray. Welcome to the Neighborhood!
That is so cool, Michelle! It's so fun to be able to pick out what you like. It looks so perfect! I love the bedrooms with loft - how fun for your kids! Congrats!
Thanks for the inspiration - we're comin' your way!!
Thanks Michelle for getting me blogging I LOVE IT!!! i think i might be obsesed with it because that is all i want to do now all the time! (I THINK I AM CRAZY)
That is so great - a new house is so much fun! Wow - that is your mom and I's old town. Good old Spanish Don's. It will be a great place to raise your family.
Just want to say HEY! I love you guys! Michelle thanks for making ME so happy! I really don't know what I would do without you! I love you guys so much!! Thanks again for being my friend and for Loving me for who I am! That means a lot to me! Thanks
Post a Comment