Thursday, July 26, 2007

Kent, Leisy, and Zeb - we'll miss you!

5 comments:

Pam and Rand said...

Great pictures - so sad to say good bye.

Pat and Brent said...

OK, I'm crying. So glad we were able to get together like that. So much fun. Kent, Leisy and Zeb - we love you so much. I'm so glad we have such great technology for keeping close!!

M- your favorite said...

It was good hear from you. Glad you made it safe to Ohio!! Can't wait to see pictures of the cute babe and of course of you guys! Love you so much!

The Jackson Family said...

Love the pictures!! I was also getting all emotional looking at the pictures. We have been so blessed to have everybody live so close. This is a rude awakening having one of us move away. I am glad we're blogging!

Melisa said...

Looks like it was a fun party i was sad we were out of town and missed it! Zeb is was cute.