"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Day 1
Thinker #1: What's to think?
Who can possibly think at this point? We should all be READING LIKE CRAZY!! Happy reading everybody!
MAN! I've been at girls camp all week and have missed out on the HP extravaganza! I haven't even gotten a copy yet... I'm going to wallmart right NOW! Thanks for reminding me of my priorities Michelle! I can't wait! Harry better not die... I will cry.
6 comments:
I have not stated the book yet. AAHHH darn work!! But tonight, I am reading through to the end!
I posted the same comment twice so sorry about that!
YES, I've got to stop the blogging and continue the reading. I must say, the first 5 chapters are certainly intriging!
MAN! I've been at girls camp all week and have missed out on the HP extravaganza! I haven't even gotten a copy yet... I'm going to wallmart right NOW! Thanks for reminding me of my priorities Michelle! I can't wait! Harry better not die... I will cry.
OH MY GOSH! That is the best Harry Potter book I have ever read. I LOVED IT!!!
Post a Comment