Thinker #4:
This doesn't necessarily have anything to do with Book 7 - but, DEFINITELY effects the upcoming movie quality ...
Emma Watson refused to sign a contract with Warner Brothers to finish the Harry Potter movies. Will the movies be the same with a different Hermione? I'm not sure myself. I really like her ... mione. :) Any opinions?
6 comments:
I read an article stating that she had signed to do the movies already. She, Ron, and Harry are all contracted to finish the series. I'll try to do some research to see what's really going on with hermione!
Did she eventually sign? I'm waiting to hear from you!
according to People magazine (of this week) ron and hermione have each signed for the next to films and will make 5 million. harry has also signed and will get 50 million!
They need to pay them whatever it takes! We can't have new characters now. It has been very hard to adjust to a different Dumbledor.
Brent thinks the Harry Potter actor is getting 15 million not 50. A little more in line with the others. They should all get the same I think.
no, really, its FIFTY million.
Post a Comment