Can I just say ...
I LOVE the pitter-patter of Krystal's feet coming down the hall and her "talky-talkalot voice" ANYTIME. I LOVE Aaron's vice-like grip hugs and "No problem, Mom" response when asked to help. I LOVE the sparkle in Marissa's eyes when she does something that she's proud of and her determined attitude when she can see that Mom needs a break and she tries to distract the littles. My kids are so stinkin' cute!
Despite the quote "the most important things in life aren't things", which I faithfully have displayed in my own home, there are also quite a few THINGS that make life bearable. For instance: on-demand television - "Calliou" saves my sanity over and over; homemade chocolate chip cookies, fresh from the oven - anytime, actually -- heck, just give me the cookie dough and I'm good; the "Welcome Home" candle by Hobble Creek -- yummmmm; a clean house - rare that it may be; a pile of good books to read; blogging; FAMILY!!!
Just my two bits worth. Lotsa Love!
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
6 comments:
I have to agree with there are a lot of Things in life that make me a happier mom, wife, person. But I still love the saying! because my kids and family in the end make me the happiest! We love you guys.
Wahoo!!!!!! We are so excited to have you guys as neighbors! its going to be so dang fun!!! our kids are totaly excited to go to school with you kids and to be able to play with them. rock on!
Yes, I have to agree whole heartedly. I love my ipod and being able to listen to an audio book while I get my house clean. It's not nearly such a drudgery. I love Krystal's smile, Aaron's hugs and kisses, Marissa's excitment for life, Tyler's interaction with his kids and everyone AND I especially love Michelle's blogging espertise. Life is so good and it's fun to embrace it through the whole blogging experience.
WOW Michelle- you are such a great mom. It's nice to have you around to talk to- to have a someone to cry to and just be silly with. Man just thinking that you guys are only going to be 20 min. away instead of 3 mins. kind-of makes me cry a little- Man- what's wrong with me? Love you guys so many!
I love that quote. Your kids are SO ADORABLE! (I loved that picture of Krystal and the Oreos, by the way - gotta love those messes when they're made by someone so cute!)
We found cinnamon chips out here in Ohio and we made the most delicious oatmeal chocolate chip/cinnamon chips cookies! I think they may have been the best cookies I've ever made! YUMMY! - Kent
Post a Comment