Well, I think one week is the longest I've gone without blogging a new post. Weird. Today was the big gymnastics day. Thank you Kristy and Melynda for taking Marissa (who hated it) and Krystal (who loved it) today. Aaron has been really sick since Sunday, so he had to miss. Hopefully, he's on the mend this afternoon. Keep him in your prayers please.
So - for our 5 day count down to Harry Potter 7, I thought it would be fun to refresh our thinkers and memory to PREPARE!
Okay - thinker #5: The Twisted Good/Evil Characters
So - for our 5 day count down to Harry Potter 7, I thought it would be fun to refresh our thinkers and memory to PREPARE!
Okay - thinker #5: The Twisted Good/Evil Characters
Character Twist One - * Professor Quirrel (a good guy) ends up being possessed by Voldemort ... hence, he is a bad guy in the end.Character Twists Two - * Ginny Weasley is possessed by Voldemort to open the Chamber of Secrets + Harry, Ron, and Hermione use polyjuice potion to transform to Crabbe and Goyle.
Character Twists Three - * Sirius Black ... BIG twist ... all this time we thought he was bad - turns out he's good. * Illegal Animagus: Potter - good, Black - good, Pettigrew - BAD ... and was Ron's rat (weird), Skeeter - bad/good. * Lupin is a werewolf - good/bad in and of itself.
Character Twists Four - * Professor Moody being copied through polyjuice potion by Barty Crouch Jr. * Karkaroff - where is he? What about HIS school? What will become of Krum?

Character Twists Five - * Mrs. Figg ... not just your ordinary muggle! * Professor Umbridge - who's side is she on, anyway?
* Harry tries to learn occlumency to block Voldemort - Voldemort succeeds anyway - but Harry reigns triumphant and stays on the good side :)

Character Twists Six -

Character Twists Six -
* PROFESSOR SNAPE! Holy cow - can't wait to read how that plays out.
Are there more twists to come in book 7 - I'm sure of it ... and very excited!
2 comments:
I love this post!! I can't wait to read number 7 book. I love the review of the good vs evil. I really want snape to be good. But I just don't know. I really hope she wraps everything up. Can't wait to read it. You are welcome for taking cute Krystall. Man she was cute. She loved it!! Hope Aaron gets feeling better. Love you!
Fun, fun blog. It really has me wondering and excited for Book 7. I just found out the audio book is $49.00 at Costco. Who cares - I want it. Will be fun to listen to as well as read.
Post a Comment