Wednesday, July 4, 2007

8 Things Y'all Never Wanted to Know About Me -- Tyler.

  1. The only girl I've ever kissed is my wife, Michelle.
  2. I have performed with the Latter-day Celebration Show Choir, the Lagoon Spotlight Entertainers, and the cast of our highschool musical "Oliver".
  3. I scream like a girl when I see a spider.
  4. I am a psychotherapist ... not a PSYCHO therapist.
  5. Once while scuba diving on Catalina island with Kent, we stole a golf cart (unintentionally). This was the beginning of the "Booty Brother Bandits", as we spent a good portion of our day in custody at the police station.
  6. In highschool I could often be found wearing tight pants or speedos (granted, I WAS on the football team my Sophomore year, and the swim team my Junior year).
  7. I like to bake ... cookies, bread, yummy soup, and bread bowls are my specialties.
  8. I always wanted to be a cartoonist ... but then I learned that I couldn't draw.

Those are MY eight ... now let's hear from Leisy.

4 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Tyler- Screaming like a girl is well it's girly!! So you have copies of the possy cat girls- well I guess I am going to have to come over and watch them with you. So have them ready for us.

You do make the best bread bowls! YUMMY! Tyler every time you make a yummy whatever- I am like Michelle this is so good- and she says nope it was tyler-WHAT! Ty can cook!

WOW- Michelle you got yourself a MAN! So now I need to find someone who can cook and watch pussy cat dolls with me. MMMMMMMMMMHUM!

Pat and Brent said...

Ty may not be able to draw, but he's good at twirling pencils. :)
He does make yummy soup bowls.

You may want to give up on Catalina Island - spending your time there in jail or trying to sink bobbers.

Jaime said...

Those were fun to read. You and Jed should have a "screaming like a girl" contest. He's really good at it too. I'll be ready to test out those yummy bread bowls at our next family gathering!

Pam and Rand said...

I knew you are a PSYCHO therapist (he he) but I didn't know you were an X con -
We definately need soup and soup bowls at the next family gathering!