"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
All-American Gymnasts
Krystal, Aaron, and Hanna LOVE gymnastics! Marissa is still skeptical, but ... they ALL had a blast on their free-play day.
7 comments:
So darling - gymnastics looks worth the $$$ spent!
Look at these athletes! So cute. Aaron really has some awesome moves - they all do!
LOVE IT!!!! MMMMMMMMMHHHHMMMMMMM!!
What adorable pictures! I need to follow your lead with the picture taking-you always get the best shots!
Those are the cutest pictures! It looks fun. We've never done anything but tumbling. My kids would love to do the other stuff.
PS- I love that song. Who knew Hannah Montana could be so good?
Love the slide show! Gymnastics is so fun keep up the good work marissa and you will love it!
That looks so fun! I've got to get Isabel signed up - she's been begging.
Post a Comment