skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"SIGN ME UP!!!"
So, I signed Krystal up for gymnastics today ... Marissa too, for that matter. After Aaron's first day of gymnastics (I sensed some talent in him, so I signed him up) - and Krystal's sobbing car ride home of "Sign me up, mom! Sign me up! I do flip. Sign me up!!!" - and then the rest of the day long ... watch me, Mom (does a jump) ... watch me, Mom (does a spin) ... see me, Mom - sign me up! ... I broke down - and signed up the whole damn family. Talent or not - they ALL have to be in gymnastics apparantly. :) Hopefully, I'll be able to get pictures. But until our first day, next Tuesday, you all will have to wait to be amazed with our gymnastically talented (whatever) family!
4 comments:
OOH! Michelle- she really wanted to be signed up- so I am soooooo glad that you signed her up. She had to make sure that she told me that she said "I said to mom, sign me up!" She is getting so big. She will love it. You guys are such great parents!! Can't wait for the pictures!
Love you all M
Why is it not showing a comment? I hope that you can see my comments. Okay that all- p.s. love the new song. It makes me want to get up and dance. yeah baby
She just thinks she's just as big as everyone else and that she can do anything - (and she usually can). What a cutie pie. Looking forward to all her new moves.
Gymnastics has been great for my kids. I want to get Kobe in - but the lady I go to doesn't take boys. Is that sexist or what? So, for now I have him in Karate and he is hilarious. Good luck with gymnastics!
Post a Comment