"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Cute Cousins
So grateful for family! Look at how much fun these guys have together. What would we do without each other, huh? Together is THE BEST place to be!!!
Hanna definately idolizes Aaron. Look how much fun they are having! I love the way they play so well together. Too bad we didn't get the photos of the naked swingers today.
5 comments:
Wow! that is a great picture. I love how Aaron is plugging his nose. I love it!! They are so cute!
Look at Krystal- man she is a keeper.
Cute pictures! Aaron is such a sweet little boy. He was cute to Kobe at the shower and was excited that they were both wearing camo. So Cute!
I love it! Hanna just adores your kids-what would we do without you?
Hanna definately idolizes Aaron. Look how much fun they are having! I love the way they play so well together. Too bad we didn't get the photos of the naked swingers today.
Such beautiful little children! This is such a warm and fuzzy blog. Family and kids are really a blessing!
Post a Comment