So, Krystal broke her arm ... fell out of a swing, and broke it - in 4 places no less. The doc just called a little while ago and said that he noticed another break just above her elbow on the x-ray, so he scheduled her with an orthopedic physician tomorrow morning. Apparantly 3 breaks wasn't QUITE enough for us to get our little 2 year old, who is in pain, in to have her arm fixed for several days to a week (the soonest appointment anyone had available). I'm so frustrated. After spending from 9 pm to 1 am in the after-hour clinic and hospital, I waited for them to call with the results (which came at 2:30 am) and have been up and on the phone all day long trying to get her taken care of. I am honestly so sick of the run around. Why do these kinds of things have to happen? I hate stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor little Krystal. She's got to be in a lot of pain. I feel so bad for her. Keep her in your prayers. Hopefully, by tomorrow, she'll be able to feel a little better.
9 comments:
OMG.
That is so sad. She will be in our prayers.
I'm so sorry! Sweet little Krystal - she's a pretty tough little girl. (Small and fragile but TOUGH) She's definately in our prayers. So glad she's young enough that she probably won't remember any of this.
You need to get that "had a bad day" song off your blog and replace it with something like "I'm feeling on top of the world" (better vibes)
AHHHHHHH yes, much better song. I feel so much better!
WHAT!! That is so sad! I can't believe that they wont take her in sooner. That is crazy! Poor little Kris!
Oh no!! That is terrible! I know what you mean about the doctor's office runaround - it drives me nuts! I hope she feels better soon...you too. :)
OH!! I am so sorry! It is horrible when your babies are hurting. Auri knocked out her front tooth in February (on a Saturday - yea, try to find a dentist on the weekend!). We spent hours in the ER only to be told that we needed a dentist. Fortunatly, they found one for us and he extracted the tooth that afternoon.
I hope she feels better soon! I'll be praying for her!
Michelle im so sorry! I hoe she gets better soon! Im sorry about the emergency room that stinks! i hate going there its never fun! Good luck let me know if there is anything i can do! Thanks for the fun FHE! im so sorry that haened!
don't feel too bad! when my little sis metta broke her arm my parents didn't believe it was broken. they took her in FIVE days after it happened! she was older than krystal and doesn't remember a thing.
oh, and which er did you take her to? I'd recommend the orem and af ones, they are much faster than UVRMC.
Post a Comment