We took Krystal to the Orthopedic Physician this morning. After looking at her x-rays and checking out her arm, he told us that her breaks are not as serious as originally thought. So - hooray!!! He just put her in a soft cast (a hardened carrier that her arm rests in - and then wrapped with a velcro-ed ace bandage) at a 90 degree angle. It's so nice, because we can take it off to bathe her as long as we keep an eye on her arm so she doesn't use it - and then put it right back on. He thinks she'll be all healed in 3 weeks. So, other than being a little more grumpy then usual today - Krystal is feeling fine. Much less stress. She spent an hour tonight telling us, "Dad ... I love you two many! Mom ... I love you two many!" Over and 0ver - (you don't think she means "I love you TOO many", do you?) haha. Man, we love her!
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
7 comments:
She is so cute!!! so glad she is doing a little better! I love this age they say the cutest things! lotsa love!!!
I am so glad that she is okay! Hooray!
Thank goodness! She is a cute little bug. I love her. I will grade your answers to the quiz in a little while. Thanks for playing it! your awesome!
We're so glad she'll be better soon. It really doesn't seem to bother her a lot. She's such a sweety. Can't help but love her too much.
Poor kid! I hate it when my kids get hurt. I'm glad she is doing ok. She looks pretty happy in that picture with Grandma. What a sweetie!
Im so sory is she ok
Tyler: I loved your sandplay therapy analogy. It was so sweet and very moving. We miss him so much and wish all of his great-grandchildren could have known him better. Love Mom
Post a Comment