Friday, August 3, 2007

This Post is For Aaron - or Anyone that Plans on Visiting Spanish Fork

¡¡Este es para todo usted amantes de Tenedor españoles - en la lengua verdadera de Farkers español!! ¡Cada uno necesita al hueso en su español, y tendremos una fiesta cuándo nos movemos en! ¡Ole!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay, okay - those of you that don't regularly speak Spanish Fork ... here's the translation:

"This is for all you Spanish Fork lovers - in the true language of Spanish Farkers!! Everyone needs to bone up on their Spanish, and we'll have a fiesta when we move in! Ole!"

Melisa said...

I have been getting my much needed practice with the 2 years i have been there! It's always a FIESTA in Spanish Fork!

The Christmas light package,is a good idea if you are going to put christmas lights up. and yes we have it.

Pat and Brent said...

Ok, estoy practcando mi espanol. Estoy buscando hacia las diversiones y las fiestas. Vos amamos tanto.

M- your favorite said...

WHAT?!? IS Happening- I guess I wont be able to come out to Spainsh fork- I don't understand?!?!?!?

Larry and Cindy said...

huh? i don't know what they speack in spanish fork but it's different then what we speack in vegas (sorry im a horrable speller in englash thats public schools in vegas for you. or is the family it dose run in my immedite faimly that we cant spell?) love tiff