"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Thoes are so funny! I have to tell you that after i found jib jab i spent one whole morning just watching silly things and laughing so damn hard! wasted basically a whole day. it was great.
Lets get together if it works for you guys the second weekend in september i think the date is like the 8th or 9th. let me know if this works we can do it at my house or wherever and for sure lets do chinese.
2 comments:
Love it!!! I think they are pretty silly! I'm glad you guys had fun doing that. I bet Krystal and Aaron loved that they where dancing! To silly!
Thoes are so funny! I have to tell you that after i found jib jab i spent one whole morning just watching silly things and laughing so damn hard! wasted basically a whole day. it was great.
Lets get together if it works for you guys the second weekend in september i think the date is like the 8th or 9th. let me know if this works we can do it at my house or wherever and for sure lets do chinese.
Post a Comment