Friday, August 17, 2007

Our 12th Anniversary

Look at us love birds - 12 years ago today ... and still goin' strong! We may be a bit chubbier ... okay, a lot chubbier - but more in love today as well. AND .... we've done quite well for ourselves these past 12 years. See for yourself:


And now ... we have a hard time believing it ourselves! ...

We have been so blessed!

10 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Congratulations!! It is scary how fast twelve years go by. I can't even imagine life without Marissa, Aaron and Krystal. I can't begin to express the great joy they bring. I love you all so much. Yes, you are blessed thus I too am greatly blessed.

Jaime said...

Happy anniversary! Wow! 12 years seems like forever, but it goes SO fast! Your family is the cutest -good job on those kiddies.

Kent and Leisy said...

Congratulations! 12 years ago we were frantically cleaning mom's house. I'm sorry Michelle your wedding does not bring back happy memories for me. Who really cares if there is dust on top of the cupboards?!?!?

Michelle said...

Oh to be young again ... and so DAMN selfish!! Sheesh - I DO remember everyone working their bums off to get ready for my big day. But, I don't remember helping much at all. (I really hope I'm not remembering that correctly).

That must have been so stressful for you, Mom and Dad. And yet, I have only blissful memories of that wonderful occassion - being in my favorite place ever ... home. You must really love me.

Thank you.

mandi said...

Good job you guys! I love that picture of you two - you look so pretty, Michelle! Your babes are adorable, too!

M- your favorite said...

WHAT 12 years-Time flys. I can't believe 12 years has gone by. WHAT have I been doing with my life? Man that makes me think. Okay I love you guys. And Happy 12 years. That is great!!

M- your favorite said...

OOH p.s. I am soooo glad that you guys got married look what you gave me-3 beautiful kids! I love them so much. They are so much of my life. It's crazy to think of what MY life would be like without them in it! So thank you for having the best 12 years. and for giving me the best 3 kids ever. you guys are so awesome! again I love you so much!

Pam and Rand said...

Congratulations! You and Tyler are great parents with beautiful kids. What a blessing all these awesome little people are and what joy they add to our family. Beth & Don really got a good thing going!

Linz said...

Happy anniversary!! You three little ones are adorable!! Congrats!

Melisa said...

late congratulations! (sorry we were in st.george) how fun to be married 12 years and have such a cute family what more could you ask for. I sure love it!