Sunday, August 26, 2007

Random Things

James started putting in our new bathroom floor this weekend. Hip-hip Hooray! It is looking so dang nice! Here is a picture of James working like crazy -- but, he certainly couldn't do it without TyTy (who hands him the tiles). Way -ta-go guys! And, thank you so much, James. We'll post a picture of the finished product sometime this week, hopefully!


Here are the cute cousins. Hanna and her AWESOME smile for the camera - I just love it. AND, I couldn't resist this sweet picture of sweet little Ethan - with his hands in prayer mode.



We tried Kryssie's hair in rollers last night. She was so excited to have them in ... "just like DeeDee" ... she kept saying. But, she wasn't too thrilled about sleeping on them. I'm glad she finally did fall asleep with them in though, because ....... CUTE!!!



Tyguy signed up to run in the Ragnar Relay next June. (click on Ragnar Relay to link to the virtual tour). It's a relay from Logan to Park City. His part will be 15 miles total in 3 five mile stretches. Wish him luck - and encourage him to train!!! He is WAY excited. I have absolutely NO idea why, but am looking forward to a fine tuned hubby.

12 comments:

Melisa said...

looks like fun! good luck with the relay and the training that sounds like fun i would like to do something like that wish i could convince my husband to do the same!

So for the chinese night i will make sweet and sour chicken and wontons if that sounds ok. and would you like to do friday or saturday? Friday usually works out for us best but we are always flexible!

So i am anxious to hear what ty is doing to train keep me posted im determined to do something like that in the future too!
we love you guys!

P.S. our siding color is wheat what are you guys?

Linz said...

Nice looking floor!

Oh, my goodness! Her hair is adorable!!!!!!! I think I must try it with Auri!

GOOD luck Ty in the relay! (I can't even run to the end of my driveway, so best luck to you!!)

Plonnie said...

love the blog!! so many fun random things!

i bet tyler is the best 'tile hander' out there. if i were laying tile, he'd be the one i'd choose to hand me the goods. i'd have it no other way.

i love the picture of ethan.. he is so way cute. he's getting so big.

krystal's hair is so dang cute! i love it!! and it looks really red in the picture! has it been that long since i've seen her that her hair is getting more red in it? cute.

good luck to ty and the relay! many props!!! that's so exciting that he'll be doing all that training and participate in that!!. you won't be able to keep your hands off of him come next year. FUN.

love you guys millions and billions.

M- your favorite said...

WHAT!?! THAT is so AWESOME TY!! You are a great runner. Who did you sign up with? That is so great that you are doing that. WOW!!

CUTE- Krystal's hair turned out soooo cute! She looked so cute with it done all curley!

CUTE kids- Hanna is so silly when you tell her to smile for the camera- she cracks me up. She is so cute! I love that Krystal shows all her teeth for pictures. Cute kids!!

Brandon Jenson said...

Handing the workers tile, that's about as handy as any Jenson will ever be :).

TY, keep training because you've got TWO big moves coming up. Hopefully you can carry the bulk of the load, and Jerms and I can freeload off ya!!!

M- your favorite said...

Hey Michelle- Everytime I go onto Plonnies Blog I can't make any comments or click on any links...It's been happening for sometime now I don't know what's wrong. Will you tell her my problem and then maybe we can fix it. Thanks so much for your help. Love you guys so many!!

Plonnie said...

oh melynda! i just read what you wrote... i'll try and figure it out!

and tyler... i wanted to tell you that you got home on the range right! good job.

Brandon Jenson said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! LOVE Krystal's hair-super cute!!! and i am quite impressed with Tyler's news. Keep us updated with how training is going... maybe, just maybe, it will motivate me (probably not, but i will be excited for you!! :) -Tina

Jaime said...

Wow Tyler! That sounds horrible... I mean great. I have tried to train for a 1/2 marathon, but I've decided I'm not a runner. It gets you in awesome shape though!

I LOVE Krystals hair! So Cute!

Plonnie said...

lol michelle.... it's not invite only anymore... i took it off because my sister and some of my friends couldn't get into it.. so it's public now...
but i'm glad you feel so comfortable telling me such personal things! i wish i could do that in the fall!!! but... that would be scary! haha!

Pat and Brent said...

Krystal is so cute! It may have taken a while to get hair, but now it's darling. So proud of Ty and his new fitness regeme. Way to go! Your tile looks really nice.

mandi said...

Your tile is awesome! I can't wait to see your whole house finished! Krystal's hair is adorable - whenever I use curlers it turns out super crazy - you must have a secret!

That's AWESOME Ty! Good luck!